Tuesday 10 August 2010

Ooops, I had an accident....

.... I have managed to break my laptop, clumsy me. I somehow managed to get tangled up in the various cables whilst getting out of my chair and I went down like a ton of bricks along with my laptop and various other furniture items. My left knee conveniently landed right on the laptop screen and it is no more.

If a tree falls in a forest, with no witness to it, did it still make a noise? In my case, yes! The air was littered with my vast repertoire of beautiful profanities and expletives. I have woken today with a sore knee and the unenviable prospect of dealing with the consequences of said broken laptop.

I have insurance, have contacted them, and set the wheels in motion. I am not a happy bunny! It will take two weeks minimum to sort out.

"Where are you posting this from" I hear you cry!

Well, good question. As you know already; I am a recluse. So picture the scene if you will of me using a computer in the public library, with the sweat pouring off my brow, just to keep this blog up to date.

I am serious about maintaining this blog into the future.

I will try to post again from the library but do not expect the same standard of literary genius I have been spoiling you with thus far! Ha ha ha!

If you are frustrated with this arrangement by all means consider spending a day walking in my shoes.... I thought not! Ha ha ha!

Doctor's tomorrow for blood test results.... exactly!

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about accidentally bashing up your laptop. hope all is sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so inconvenient. I wondered why you were holding up the signs but it all makes sense now. Jan

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.