Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas Playlist 2010

I am still fogbound!

I really do not want to talk about Hypothyroidism at the moment.... hurrah, I hear you cry!

As previously stated in my post.... Autumn/Winter & The Holidays .... this is not my favourite time of the year since Hypothyroidism gatecrashed the party!

Nevertheless.... I have much to be thankful for at this time.... you, who read my blog.... as followers.... or from the shadows.... give me the strength to persevere.... and I'll dare to whisper it again.... 2011 could be my year.... thank you.

Anyway.... I love music.... so by way of thanks I would like to share a Christmas themed playlist with you that reflects my taste in music.... suggested and inspired by my beloved Mary Shomon.... I hope you can find a couple of tunes that you enjoy (and that all the links work!).

Here goes....


1. The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York

2. Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas

3. Keith Richards - Run Rudolph Run

4. The White Stripes - Candy Cane Children

5. The Black Crowes - Back Door Santa

6. Coldplay - Christmas Lights

7. The Rolling Stones - Winter

8. Kate Bush - December Will Be Magic Again

9. Wham - Last Christmas

10. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas

11. Paul McCartney & Wings - Wonderful Christmas Time

12. John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)


Bonus Tracks....


13. U2 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)


14. Pearl Jam - Santa God


15. U2 - I Believe In Father Christmas


16. Pearl Jam - Let Me Sleep (It's Christmas Time)


17. Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry


I hope there was something there for everyone.

For as long as we have hope we have a chance....

Season's Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.