Thursday 24 February 2011

Hello tweeps....

Have you noticed?

Can you tell?

It's at the top of the left hand margin of this page....

Despite being in the middle of a "wobble" I am feeling pleased with myself....

1.... I reached a decision to use #twitter as a means of keeping my life story more immediate.

2.... having made this decision I managed to work out all by myself how to connect my #twitter account to my blog in the hope of making my life story more interactive for those who care to follow.

3.... my promise to you.... my blog will always come first.... it is my baby.... and I am enjoying watching it evolve and grow as my knowledge in turn evolves and grows.

Check out the ego on me!

This is a whole new voyage of discovery for me.... the #twittersphere if you like.... #tweets.... #tweeps.... #trending.... and.... #tagging.... which I am getting carried away with already.... or should that be.... ####!!!!

It's a work in progress.... let's see how it goes....

I've tweaked the appearance of my blog too.... obviously!.... this is all part of the evolution of the learning thing. I have discovered.... oh alright.... stumbled upon.... other blogs that look so cool.... to me anyway.... that I am now experiencing what can only be described as.... penis.... ooops.... blog envy!!!!

Seriously. There are some pretty cool blogs out there.... power to the bloggers amongst you! It has changed my life.... sharing.... and because you are here!

Hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.