Friday 25 February 2011

Hey facebook....

facebook: who me?

me: yes you.

I have completed my quest to whore myself out to the social networking community.... I now have a facebook page.... http://www.facebook.com/pages/HypoMan.com.... I have had for a while actually.... but consider this official notice of it's launch....

Why now?.... well I have linked my twitter account to my facebook page so that my tweets appear as posts.... who's a clever boy then?....

It would be amazing if you could support me by "liking" my page.... you can always "hide" the page from your "news feed" if you find the banality of my "tweets" tiresome.... as if!

I'm sure there are people out there who only use facebook.... or only use twitter.... or just prefer the blog experience. I partake in all three.... consider it my purgatory.... and I have always been greedy.... does my delusion know no bounds?.... I now see myself as the James Bond of the online thyroid support community.... obviously not.... exactly.... just what I was thinking!

Check out the ego on me!.... all this new terminology.... listen to me.... how much more up myself can I get?.... plenty.... come on.... you know by now that one thing I love is.... a rhetorical question!

My objective is unflinching, and it is to direct people to this blog.... with the bigger picture being to do my bit to raise the awareness of Hypothyroidism in the public's consciousness.... piece of piss really!

I'm still in the middle of a "wobble" but I'm confident of recovering my equilibrium again soon....

For as long as there is hope we have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.