Friday 5 November 2010

Fat or Skinny?....

.... latte.... my mind has been percolating!

A dangerous thing for me to do!?.... Thankfully I'm feeling dangerous today!

The coffee reference was of course a metaphor which I will now explain....

I have been leaning towards a full fat, caffeine loaded, blog post variety, thus far in my journey. This is largely due to my extremist personality! If I am going to post it has to be substantial and all that. Now this worked perfectly whilst I was documenting my story so far.... but that has now been completed and what am I left with?

An appetite for skinny lattes! Fat free, caffeine free, taste free and joyless!.... Do not fear, I aim to buck the trend and still compile pithy blog posts whilst continuing to update you on my progress with my battle with Hypothyroidism.

I have much thinking to do on the Hypothyroidism front.... I am in the process of forming my strategy for battle and if I'm honest the real action is likely to start in 2011.... but I must prepare diligently.... one of my favourite mantras coming right up.... fail to prepare.... prepare to fail!!!!

I have no intention of failing, my friends!.... there will still be updates with details of my preparations.... panic over people.... would I ever desert my post?

For crying out loud Robert!.... spit it out!.... ok.... I hope to update this blog with posts in the future that express more of my personality and observations.... fear not.... believe me.... there is more personality to come!

The fact that I can confront my extremist personality and even poke fun at it is a sign of the progress I have made on this journey.... and I have my adoring public.... that's you!.... to thank for this.... so I say thank you.... tongue firmly in cheek!

I intend to stick by another favourite mantra of mine.... quality, not quantity!.... I'll do my best anyway!

So in keeping with the spirit of brevity.... that's all for now.... adios

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.