Sunday 14 November 2010

Still feeling cretinous....

This ain't gonna be straight forward is it?

My battle with Hypothyroidism that is.

The penny has dropped.

I will be fighting the good fight for whatever time I have left.

The more I look.

The more I find.

Problems to overcome.

I thought it was just a question of patience.

That I would find the right dose for me.

So there was a perception of certainty.

As patience, I have plenty.

The sound of the penny dropping is deafening!

In the midst of this fog my creativity is fragmented.

I only catch glimpses.

But never enough to hold onto.

I follow forums from the shadows.

Not daring to be seen.

Let alone heard.

In this mood the pity is overwhelming.

Not a place to send a postcard from.

It's all I can do to put the kettle on.

But no answers to be found at the bottom of my teacup.

At least it's not a bottle hey!

That really would be a sorry day.

But this is good for me.

This blog you see.

Not from the fog like me.

I need to sleep that deep restful sleep.

But that ain't gonna happen.

On the bright side, I got 99 problems.

But a bitch ain't one!

You having that Jay-Z?

Even you couldn't be me!

The prospect of sleep taunts my days.

Then deserts my nights.

My eyes are glazed.

My brain short circuiting.

This Hypo shit, it's hurting!

If it ain't one thing it's another.

When I'm on it mentally, physically I struggle.

When physically at it.

Mentally I'm with the fairies.

That may sound dreamy.

Permanent day dreaming.

Are you kidding me?

How do I verbalise to society?

That this is my world.

Not a day or two, or even a week.

But my everything.

It is all I can do to tread water.

Plans for progress are left on the back burner.

Haunting me, taunting me.

Come on, let me be.

I am sick of this journey.

I want to arrive at my destination....

1 comment:

  1. This is where I used to purchase my Armour from before I managed to get it on presciption (here in the UK), which is a constant battle!

    http://www.internationalpharmacy.com/en/products/search/armour+thyroid/1

    They are a reliable and reputable company.

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.