Monday 1 November 2010

It's official....

.... wait for it.... I am a.... cretin!

In my dictionary the definition for cretin is thus.... "person afflicted with physical and mental retardation caused by thyroid deficiency".... I did not know that!

Who knew?.... all those times growing up, when my mates and I, we would call each other; cretin, retard, spastic.... and much worse besides.... as a way of taking the piss.... they were actually bang on the money with me!

Please understand this was always done in a light-hearted manner.... can insults ever be light-hearted?.... obviously a rhetorical question..... but back in the 70's that's how we rolled!

Anyway, I'm gonna sing it loud and proud....


I.... AM.... A.... CRETIN!!!!


I know, I know.... tell me something I don't know....

2 comments:

  1. so I'm a cretin too...i always knew there was something special about me...thanks for making me LOL, i needed that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Cretain hear me roar
    In numbers too big to ignore...

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.