Saturday 22 January 2011

A nod to DearThyroid....

I'm sure I'm preaching to the converted.... but.... the DearThyroid website is a fantastic patient resource for everything "Thyroid"!

If you are not familiar with it.... I cannot recommend it highly enough.... I helps me get through dark days and on good days I am sometimes inspired to contribute....

I've covered this territory before in my post..... DearThyroid; my letter.... please check it out.... it is all part of the awareness theme....

I have got caught up in the emotion of this weeks developments and have compiled my own acrostic poem.... a regular feature on DearThyroid....

H.... happiness and
Y.... yearning with
P.... persistence and
O.... optimism.
M.... mesmerize with
A.... awareness and
N.... nurture.

I'm no poet.... but I enjoy the process.

For as long as there is hope we have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.