Friday 28 January 2011

A piece of the jigsaw....

.... yes, it's definitely a piece..... I'm sure of it now.... which piece I don't know.... I guess that's why it's called a jigsaw puzzle....

The analogy's.... not the word I'm looking for.... but anyway, they are endless.... watch me run with it....

I hoping it's a piece to a child's jigsaw puzzle.... made out of wood.... you know the sort, with about a dozen pieces!

Being a glass half empty kind of guy I'm expecting it to be a piece from one of those arty type jigsaws.... of 10,000 pieces.... for crying out loud!.... probably a picture of clouds in the sky or something.... you know, very near impossible to complete!

In all honesty.... it's much more likely to be closer to the child's version.... otherwise what hope (that word hope again!) is there of ever completing it?!?!

Get to the point!.... ok, ok!.... you've probably guessed by know.... the piece of the jigsaw puzzle I'm referring to is.... VitaminD3.... nothing more, nothing less!

INCREDIBLE!!!!

For me anyway!

Here's another shameless plug for the VitaminD3 supplement I'm taking.... available worldwide....



I'm guilty of nothing more than wanting to share the love....

It's now been 3 weeks since I started this new regime.... and although the initial euphoria has settled down.... there is no denying progress has been made!

HALLELUJAH!!!!

Hallelujah is in fact an incredible song, written by Leonard Cohen.... However, my favourite version is by Jeff Buckley.... which I will share with you now.... because I'm good like that....

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)

All in the interests of making this blog a more interactive experience.... and having mastered (careful!) the art of including video clips.... yay!.... did you enjoy that?

I TRIED TO VIEW THE VIDEO CLIP BUT IT WILL NOT LOAD BECAUSE OF SOME "VEVO" BULLSHIT.... SORRY ABOUT THAT.... PLEASE JUST USE THE LINK INSTEAD.... I TEMPTED FATE AND PAID THE PRICE.... WILL I EVER LEARN?!?!

Anyway, back to the VitaminD3, I'm contemplating increasing my dosage from the current level of two tablets (2,000iu) to three tablets (3,000iu.... d'oh!). I have been taking these after my breakfast each day as I read that they are absorbed better with fats in the stomach.... the milk with my cereal.... Rice Krispies at the moment if you must know!

Longer term I anticipate taking four tablets (you do the math!) or even five, during the winter months, and three tablets per day the rest of the time. We'll see next winter....

One of the best things during the past three weeks is settling into a comfortable daily pattern.... up at six or seven, bed at ten or eleven.... this is a luxury for me and long may it continue.... this has always been one of the greatest stumbling blocks for me.... I can't tell you (well I've tried!) how much this affects my general mood. So a regular daily pattern is a big deal for me.

I am still, and will always be, eternally grateful for all the positive feedback I've received since "the video".... is this to be my legacy?.... I like to freshen things up a little.... not the celebrity way for me.... sex tapes are SO last year!!!!  hehe....

Another benefit these past few weeks has been the reawakening of my love for music and reading.... which I'll share more in future posts.... I know, I keep promising, but I will get there. When I'm in a funk the last thing I want to do is listen to music.... let alone have the concentration levels required to read a book.

The only people not happy with this progress are my neighbours!.... I've been a bit too enthusiastic with the volume.... but I've adjusted the levels to be neighbourly.

I'll post again soon..... keep the hope alive....

2 comments:

  1. Great news Robert! The progress you have experienced with taking Vitamin D3 is the first of many great things to come, I am sure of it. And stuff the neighbours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part II: (Hope this goes through as well as Part I. Please find that first)

    Again, this info presents a real cure ... not a drug prescription for life ... but with this protocol you remove the cause (antibodies, low iodine levels, and whatever other cause you find for your own body out-of-whack state), and heal with the nutrients that your body is starving for. Remember that when one hormone is out of wack in your body, all hormones are out of whack.

    Best answer is to write to and follow Dr. West's recommendations. He's got the only real solution that I ever found, and it took me 6 years of hypo drugs to find him. Fortunately, when I stopped .... immediately ... taking the armour the day I started taking the hepatrophin, et al, my thryoid was still functioning on its own. Just needed the nutrients and needed absolutely the hepatrophin to neutralize the antibodies. No medical doctor, no endocrinologist that I ever met or read about, and not even Mary Shomon will tell you this. But it works.

    My obligatory statement now is that I say I am not a health care professional. These statements are all personal experience and solutions that work for me personally. Dr. West will tell you he has treated thousands of hypo and even hyper - thyroid cases successfully. He's the health care professional that I listen to because he has the answers and the answers are Standard Process products. You can even order them on Amazon.com!

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome, positive or negative.
Please do not be abusive as these comments will not be shown.
Thank you, Robert.